Did you know?
- There are over 25 different Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Some are not curable and some are deadly
- Over 70 million Americans are infected with an STD
- Each year there are 19 million new cases reported; 9 million of those are 15 – 24 years old
- Over 95% of cervical cancers are caused by HPV
- Condoms are not a reliable way to prevent STDs
- Some are transferred through skin to skin contact and oral sex
If you are sexually active, education and testing is very important. Our STD Clinic will be opening soon.
Need more information about Sexually Transmitted Diseases and related conditions? Click the links below to view information directly from the Center for Disease Control.