Care Net Pregnancy Center of Southern Maryland is committed to helping women explore their options when facing an unplanned pregnancy in a safe and confidential setting. Our services are FREE of charge and include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Limited diagnostic ultrasounds
- STD/STI Testing (coming soon)
- Education on pregnancy and prenatal development
- Education on abortion methods and possible risks
- Education on abortion alternatives
- Maternity clothing, baby clothing, and baby equipment
- Abortion Recovery Support Group
- Referrals for medical care and other community services
- Referrals for adoption or temporary foster care
- Various special classes, support groups and training programs to benefit mother, father, and baby which we call Mom2Mom and Dad2Dad.
Our centers offer client advocacy and accurate information about all pregnancy options; however we do not offer or refer for abortion services.