Care Net Pregnancy Center of Southern Maryland provides practical help, accurate information and lasting hope to women and families facing unplanned pregnancies sand related issues.
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Southern Maryland opened its doors in 1991 with a mission of reaching out to women who were facing a crisis pregnancy with hope, practical support, and good information. We believe that each individual is a unique creation of God and we desire to see healthy babies born to mothers who are themselves healthy and better prepared to provide a loving, safe home or make an adoption plan for their babies.
Our current free services include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Limited Obstetric Sonograms
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases (coming soon)
- Education on pregnancy and prenatal development
- Education on abortion methods, including the morning after pill, and possible risks
- Education on alternatives to abortion
- Maternity and baby clothing, formula, baby food, diapers and baby equipment
- Mom2Mom educational incentive program with classes on pregnancy and parenting issues
- Dad2Dad educational incentive program
- One-on-one peer counseling
- Abortion Recovery Support Group
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
- Father/Daughter Purity Ball