Care Net Pregnancy Center of Southern Maryland is a network of licensed medical clinics where women and families facing unplanned pregnancies and related issues find hope and a safe place to receive Christ-centered support that is practical and spiritual, offering life-giving alternatives to abortion.
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Southern Maryland opened its doors in 1991 with a mission of reaching out to women who were facing a crisis pregnancy with hope, practical support, and good information. We believe that each individual is a unique creation of God and we desire to see healthy babies born to mothers who are themselves healthy and better prepared to provide a loving, safe home or make an adoption plan for their babies.
Our current free services include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Limited Obstetric Sonograms
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases (coming soon)
- Education on pregnancy and prenatal development
- Education on abortion methods, including the morning after pill, and possible risks
- Education on alternatives to abortion
- Maternity and baby clothing, formula, baby food, diapers and baby equipment
- Mom2Mom educational incentive program with classes on pregnancy and parenting issues
- Dad2Dad educational incentive program
- One-on-one peer counseling
- Abortion Recovery Support Group
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
- Father/Daughter Purity Ball